We facilitate the integrated use of training, organization, and career development efforts to improve individual, group and organizational effectiveness thus developing the key competencies that enable individuals in organizations to perform current and future jobs through planned learning activities. We help clients to initiate and manage change and also ensure a match between individual and organizational needs.
We expertise in the following Human Resource Development services:
- Preparation of comprehensive job descriptions and specifications for all positions.
- Collect and review systematically all the existing documents that relate to employees of a particular company.
- Examine existing personnel management or procedure and make appropriate recommendations.
Matching existing staff with the requirement of their positions.
- Identify training gaps and recommend as appropriate.
- Assess internal equity of remuneration structure.
- Evaluate employee’s morale and motivation with its effect on productivity.
- Critically review the performance of each staff over the last few years so as to evaluate the rel evance of such staff to the corporate goals and objectives of the organization both now and in the future.
- Review the turnover of the organization in relation to its overheads in order to determine overstaffing or understaffing.
- Make recommendations as to what personnel action should be taken on staff with regards to training, rationalization need for new or additional staff and so on.
- Training and development for clients.
- Recruitment and training of professional personnel.
- Organizing seminars and workshops.